Inspired by Baies - Faberge Egg Candle
The Faberge Egg is a delicate candle that captures the essence of springtime. At the top, blackcurrant and green notes give way to a heart of Bulgarian rose, coriander and freesia. Lily of the valley and cedar add a touch of elegance, while musk rounds out the base for a soft, lingering finish. Whether you're celebrating or simply welcoming the warmer weather, Faberge Egg is a work of art.
Top Notes: Blackcurrant, Green Notes, Petitgrain
Heart Notes: Bulgarian Rose, Coriander, Freesia, Lily of the Valley
Base Notes: Cedar, Musk
Paraben Free & No Phthalate
Long Burn Time
No Additives or Dyes
100% Cotton Wicks
Clean, Vegan & Cruelty Free
• 8 oz - 230 g
• Burn time: 40 hr
• Vegan formula
• Recyclable Packaging
• Reusable glass jar
• When lighting your candle for the first time, burn the candle for at least 1 to 1.5 hours, so the candle melts equally across the entire surface to the side of the vessels. Lighting for less time can cause the candle to "tunnel," leading to wax build-up around the jar. Always burn within sight. Do not leave burning candles unattended or lit while sleeping.
• Use the Lazy Royal candle lid provided to extinguish the candle; this prevents smoking and ensures the candle is completely out with no glow present at the wick.
• Do not burn your candle for longer than 3 hrs at a time. This helps to preserve the fragrance.
• Do not burn your candle all the way down. Always leave at least ½ inch of non-molten wax at the bottom.
• Do not touch or move the candle when burning. Avoid moving candles when the wax has melted until it has thoroughly cooled.
• Extinguish the candle if it smokes, flickers or if the flame is too high. Let the candle cool, trim the wick, then check for drafts before relighting.