Inspired by Lost Cherry - Lost in the Louvre Candle
Imagine getting Lost in the Louvre. Surrounded by all this beauty, you can't help but smile. You explore each room, taking your time to admire the paintings and sculptures. It's like you have the whole place to yourself. With top notes of sour cherry and bitter almond, it has a tantalizing sweetness that draws you in. The heart notes of plum and Turkish rose add a touch of elegance, while the base notes of tonka bean, vanilla, cedar, cloves, and vetiver create a warm and inviting foundation. Lost in the Louvre is a fragrance that will transport you to another world, where you can explore and discover without worry or care. So, get Lost in the Louvre today!
Top Notes: Sour Cherry, Bitter Almond and Liquor
Heart Notes: Sour Cherry, Plum, Turkish Rose and Jasmine Sambac
Base Notes: Tonka Bean, Vanilla, Peru Balsam, Benzoin, Cinnamon, Sandalwood, Cedar, Cloves, Vetiver and Patchouli
Paraben Free & No Phthalate
Long Burn Time
No Additives or Dyes
100% Cotton Wicks
Clean, Vegan & Cruelty Free
• 8 oz - 230 g
• Burn time: 40 hr
• Vegan formula
• Recyclable Packaging
• Reusable glass jar
• When lighting your candle for the first time, burn the candle for at least 1 to 1.5 hours, so the candle melts equally across the entire surface to the side of the vessels. Lighting for less time can cause the candle to "tunnel," leading to wax build-up around the jar. Always burn within sight. Do not leave burning candles unattended or lit while sleeping.
• Use the Lazy Royal candle lid provided to extinguish the candle; this prevents smoking and ensures the candle is completely out with no glow present at the wick.
• Do not burn your candle for longer than 3 hrs at a time. This helps to preserve the fragrance.
• Do not burn your candle all the way down. Always leave at least ½ inch of non-molten wax at the bottom.
• Do not touch or move the candle when burning. Avoid moving candles when the wax has melted until it has thoroughly cooled.
• Extinguish the candle if it smokes, flickers or if the flame is too high. Let the candle cool, trim the wick, then check for drafts before relighting.