Our Impression of Giorgio Armani - Armani Privé Rouge Malachite
Our 10 ml glass bottle has a stainless steel roller ball for your smoothest application. It's the perfect size for your gym bag, purse, car, or wherever you need to freshen up!
With a 10 ml bottle, you will be able to apply it daily and be surprised how long it lasts you.
Top Notes: Tuberose, Pink Pepper and Clary Sage
Heart Notes: Tuberose, Jasmine Sambac, Ylang-Ylang, Benzoin, Orange Blossom and Cashmeran
Base Notes: Tuberose and Amber
Clean, Vegan & Cruelty Free
Paraben Free & No Phthalate
- JKJennifer K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow is the longevity? ModerateHow is the sillage? ModerateRated 4 out of 5 starsYesterdayExcellent Longevity
This one is so beautiful and a great floral. There's a subtle sharpness to it that makes it better suited for evening/formal IMO.
- DSDanièle S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow is the longevity? Very Long LastingHow is the sillage? HeavyRated 5 out of 5 stars4 weeks agoReally gorgeous scent
This was a blind buy and I’m love. Smell so good and last all day!
- BJBobby J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoArmani prive
- AAudreyVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoTop 1!!
I ear many good reviews about this and its pricy so i give it a try with this one and i fell in love with!! Doesn't smell too strong, smell like sexy, cute and natural. I feel like its my "secure" perfum. 100% for armani privé
- LLuizaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoLovely sweet tuberose
I haven’t smelled the original, but i’ve heard it’s a pretty close dupe. This smells amazing. The dry down smells strongly of tuberose and a tad of amber on my skin, and it’s just delicious. I would wear this every day.