Our Impression of Christian Dior - Hypnotic Poison
Our 10 ml glass bottle has a stainless steel roller ball for your smoothest application. It's the perfect size for your gym bag, purse, car, or wherever you need to freshen up!
With a 10 ml bottle, you will be able to apply it daily and be surprised how long it lasts you.
Top Notes: Coconut, Plum and Apricot
Heart Notes: Brazilian Rosewood, Jasmine, Caraway, Tuberose, Rose and Lily-of-the-Valley
Base Notes: Vanilla, Almond, Sandalwood and Musk
Clean, Vegan & Cruelty Free
Paraben Free & No Phthalate
- RRutujaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoAs perfect as the original Hypnotic Poison!
I recently discovered the world of perfume dupes and after doing some research I thought of giving Oil Perfumery a try as they ship to Canada. I love to try new fragrances and being a hardcore perfume enthusiast I've collected a wide rage range of perfumes over the years. I already had a few perfumes from Dior (J'adore, Addict, etc.), except for Hypnotic Poison, and didn't want to buy anymore from the same brand. So I bought this one (along with 5 others!) from OP. I also tried it in our local drugstore before ordering. I must say I loved the original one!! It was so seductive and smooth and I wished I had got it earlier. Anyway, today I received my perfume oils. I was so excited to try them all and see how close they were to the originals. Oh God!! I was blown away by the resemblance!!! It's exactly the same fragrance!! No one can tell if this is not the original one. I could detect creamy Almonds, vanilla and rosewood. It's a warm and seductive fragrance more suitable for nighttime. It reminds me of a cold winter night, sitting on a rocking chair beside the fireplace, engulfed in a fleece blanket with a mug of hot cocoa. Simply delicious! A little dab is enough as it's a concentrated oil. It's very long-lasting with a moderate to heavy sillage (depending on how much you apply). I am really happy I tried it and would definitely love to try their other popular designer fragrances.
- CGCaitlin G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow is the longevity? ModerateHow is the sillage? ModerateRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoSmells amazing
Can’t tell it apart from the real thing! I just wished the scent would last all day, it fades after about 4 hours
- XAXyantul A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoSmells nice!
It has a sweet but mature scent.
- KRKathy R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoLasts a long time
I havent smelled the original but this is gorgeous!
- SBSelina B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoI love it!
Great for travel and a little goes a long.