Our Impression of Ermenegildo Zegna - Indonesian Oud
Our 10 ml glass bottle has a stainless steel roller ball for your smoothest application. It's the perfect size for your gym bag, purse, car, or wherever you need to freshen up!
With a 10 ml bottle, you will be able to apply it daily and be surprised how long it lasts you.
Amber, Bergamot, Oud, Patchouli, Rose
Clean, Vegan & Cruelty Free
Paraben Free & No Phthalate
- KMkhalid m.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 years agoIndonesian oud
this was in my second batch that i ordered. i have the original indonesian oud and this is a spot on impression. Excellent smell, long lasting, decent bottle, smooth roller, no leakage so i carry it around.
the initial notes are as strong as original and dry down is smooth and beautiful . very happy with the purchase. its an excellent rose oud perfume oil that makes me happy when i apply it.
- JJVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoAmazing
Not a paid review or anything. I first smelt this at Nordstrom and loved it. I thought I'd try the Oil Perfumery version of it and it was an absolute hit. It's got a bit of an itr scent but the indo-oud is just incredible.
- MEMark E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoHands down this fragrance is spot on.
It was the mid eighty's and I remember this fragrance from somewhere. From where I do not remember but note for note it is the same. I do wish that the longevity was a little longer as the sillage being a little more than soft. I give it a buy. Very happy with the purchase.
- JPJaabir P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGood for price
I enjoy it. It does have quite a unique smell. I truthfully don't know what the original smells like but I do like how this sits. For $15 you can't go wrong.
- KTKelly T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoSmells amazing, but item took very long to arrive.
Item took very long to arrive. I ordered it mid December and was guaranteed that it would arrive before Christmas. I didn't get it until mid January after I emailed OilPerfumery. And my item had no updates for almost 3 weeks. HOWEVER, OilPerfumery was quick to reply and pushed for my order to be sent and I got it within 3 days after I emailed them.
The cologne I ordered smells amazing and my boyfriend really likes it too.