Our Impression of Giorgio Armani - Armani Privé Rose d'Arabie
Our 10 ml glass bottle has a stainless steel roller ball for your smoothest application. It's the perfect size for your gym bag, purse, car, or wherever you need to freshen up!
With a 10 ml bottle, you will be able to apply it daily and be surprised how long it lasts you.
Top Notes: Saffron
Heart Notes: Damask Rose, Patchouli, Dark Woods
Base Notes: Amber
Clean, Vegan & Cruelty Free
Paraben Free & No Phthalate
- GGGRAHAM G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow is the longevity? ModerateHow is the sillage? ModerateRated 3 out of 5 stars1 month agoAlmost there
I have the real Armani Prive Rose d'Arabie. I did a side-by-side comparison. OP version is about 80-85% similar. Great for a fraction of the price. Nice work but could be a bit better.
- XLXinxin L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoBest rose and oud combo
This is the most opulent rose and oud combo I have ever smelled. Very addictive. The only issue is the longevity.
- PPavehVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoGorgeous
This is a tolerable feminine arabic scent. Not too heavy, but at the same time it gives the feeling of the arabic attar. Very well done by oil perfumery. I am pleased with my purchase
- VMValerie M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoSmooth Rose
This is a nice fragrance and it does smell similar to the original but it isn’t the same, the Dry down is more like the original the opening is not. Projection on my skin was average and longevity was average.
- PAPaul A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoNiche Intensity
A wonderfully intense and grown up rose oud fragrance. For the connoisseur. Or adventurous novice.