Our Impression of Guerlain - L'art et la Metiere: Spiritueuse Double Vanille.
Our 10 ml glass bottle has a stainless steel roller ball for your smoothest application. It's the perfect size for your gym bag, purse, car, or wherever you need to freshen up!
With a 10 ml bottle, you will be able to apply it daily and be surprised how long it lasts you.
Top Notes: Pink pepper, Bergamot, Frankincense
Heart Notes: Bulgarian rose, Jasmine, Ylang ylang
Base Notes: Vanilla, Benzoin, Rum
Clean, Vegan & Cruelty Free
Paraben Free & No Phthalate
- WSWajiha S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow is the sillage? WeakRated 5 out of 5 stars42 minutes agoSophisticated
It’s a lovely sophisticated vanilla scent, not too sugary and not too spicy, just right.
- LTLouise T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow is the longevity? Very Long LastingHow is the sillage? ModerateRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoLove this scent
Very strong. Lasts a long time. Beautiful floral vanilla. Definitely recommend.
- LKLeanne K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow is the longevity? Very Long LastingHow is the sillage? ModerateRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoSpicy vanilla
I am obsessed! I bought this on a whim, because the notes in it sounded like something I would like, despite not being a huge vanilla fan. I have never received more compliments on a fragrance in my life. Even my Uber driver told me he liked my perfume. It dries down on the skin beautifully. And really gets better and better as the day goes on. Every time I open the closet I can smell it on my coat. I have yet to smell the original version but I find it hard to believe I would like it more especially for $470. I will definitely re-purchase.
- TLTanya L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow is the longevity? ModerateRated 4 out of 5 stars1 month agoSmells so good
Nice scent regarding longevity. I really can’t smell it on myself like I can other vanillas, but it is a nice soft sent.
- ATAnastasia T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoGuerlain SDV
Beautiful scent that lasts but isn't overwhelming. A deep and nuanced vanilla, very much a perfume as opposed to a scent. It's sophisticated not fuddy duddy.
It was a blind buy - I like Guerlain but had not tried SDV so I don't know how true a dupe it is, but I would recommend it.
Very happy with my OP purchase(s)