Inspired by Love by Kilian, Don't Be Shy - Cleopatra's Lover Candle
Cleopatras Lover is a candle fit for a queen. The top notes of neroli, bergamot, pink pepper and coriander give the fragrance a bright and sparkling opening. The heart of the fragrance is a floral bouquet of iris, jasmine, rose, honeysuckle and orange blossom. The base notes of musk, vanilla, civet, caramel, sugar and labdanum add depth and richness to the scent. Cleopatras Lover is a tantalizing blend of opposites that is sure to seduce the senses.
Top Notes: Neroli, Bergamot, Pink Pepper and Coriander
Heart Notes: Iris, Jasmine, Rose, Honeysuckle and Orange Blossom
Base Notes: Musk, Vanilla, Civet, Caramel, Sugar and Labdanum
Paraben Free & No Phthalate
Long Burn Time
No Additives or Dyes
100% Cotton Wicks
Clean, Vegan & Cruelty Free
• 8 oz - 230 g
• Burn time: 40 hr
• Vegan formula
• Recyclable Packaging
• Reusable glass jar
• When lighting your candle for the first time, burn the candle for at least 1 to 1.5 hours, so the candle melts equally across the entire surface to the side of the vessels. Lighting for less time can cause the candle to "tunnel," leading to wax build-up around the jar. Always burn within sight. Do not leave burning candles unattended or lit while sleeping.
• Use the Lazy Royal candle lid provided to extinguish the candle; this prevents smoking and ensures the candle is completely out with no glow present at the wick.
• Do not burn your candle for longer than 3 hrs at a time. This helps to preserve the fragrance.
• Do not burn your candle all the way down. Always leave at least ½ inch of non-molten wax at the bottom.
• Do not touch or move the candle when burning. Avoid moving candles when the wax has melted until it has thoroughly cooled.
• Extinguish the candle if it smokes, flickers or if the flame is too high. Let the candle cool, trim the wick, then check for drafts before relighting.