Our impression of Byredo - Eleventh Hour
Our 10 ml glass bottle has a stainless steel roller ball for your smoothest application. It's the perfect size for your gym bag, purse, car, or wherever you need to freshen up!
With a 10 ml bottle, you will be able to apply it daily and be surprised how long it lasts you.
Top Notes: Nepali pepper, Bergamot
Heart Notes: Carrot seed, Rum, Wild fig
Base Notes: Tonka bean, Cashmere woods
- BJBobby J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 months agoBoozy
Heavy alcohol scent. Whiskey or bourbon smelling cologne that reminds me of a pub outing with the guys.
- TLThalia L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoLove
I bought it on a whim and it's perfect. I'm very picky with scents, but I love Byredo, Jo Malone, Le Labo, so I felt confident going for it regardless. So so glad that I did, and the best way to describe how it smells to me is somewhat soapy and fresh + maybe a hit of smoothness at the end, nutmeg? - like hanging laundry outside on a sunny day.
- KFKrista F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoPerfect dupe!
I get so many compliments on this. Smells identical and nice to have a travel version that doesn't cost a few hundred dollars!
- ASAlexandra S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoPerfect
Love this scent. I will continue to buy from Oil Perfumery!
- MNMasoumeh N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoSmell is nice
It is a non expensive way to try different perfume before spending a big chunk of money on the original one