Our Impression of Jo Malone London - Honey & Crocus
Our 10 ml glass bottle has a stainless steel roller ball for your smoothest application. It's the perfect size for your gym bag, purse, car, or wherever you need to freshen up!
With a 10 ml bottle, you will be able to apply it daily and be surprised how long it lasts you.
Honey, Crocus, English lavender, Almond milk
Clean, Vegan & Cruelty Free
Paraben Free & No Phthalate
- IInesirenVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoLovely almond fragrance
Third time purchasing. Love the sweet almond smell. So light and comforting.
- WLWyling L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoBeautiful Find
I have the original limited edition of this fragrance and this is a very good complimentry oil to make the bottle last longer. On its own its slightly more sweet than the original but both have a very lovely almond milk smell.
- MMelodyVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 years agoCreamy Honeyed Almonds
Never smelled the original but this is a beautiful honey almond scent with a smooth creamy quality, not at all cloying in my opinion. A safe blind buy for gourmand lovers. My only wish is that the longevity was better (becomes a skin scent on me after 3ish hours), but because I love the scent i don't mind reapplying. When I run out of my 10ml bottle I will be considering the 60ml because it's just that good!
- EOEmily O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoOutrageously Good!
I don’t know how to describe the notes etc, but I do know a truly unique and captivating scent when I smell it! Love it! All of the Jo Malone fragrances are amazing!
- VTValentyna T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 years agoPretty close to the original
The perfume is very good in quality, long lasting (way longer than the original!) and the smell is very close to the original. The only issue I have with it is when I just put it on, I can really smell the base oil used in this perfume which I find quite bitter. It does go away after a few minutes on my skin.