Our impression of Jo Malone London - Peony & Blush Suede.
Our 10 ml glass bottle has a stainless steel roller ball for your smoothest application. It's the perfect size for your gym bag, purse, car, or wherever you need to freshen up!
With a 10 ml bottle, you will be able to apply it daily and be surprised how long it lasts you.
Top Note: Red Apple
Heart Notes: Peony, Rose, Jasmine and Carnation
Base Note: Suede
Clean, Vegan & Cruelty Free
Paraben Free & No Phthalate
- AAbbyVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoObsessed with oil perfumery!
Hello. Hi. Yes it’s me.. and I’m back again! Since I bought from this company 3 times already, and discovered that all of them smells exactly the original, of course I came back. This time I wanted to try new scents, and since it’s hard for me to go out into the city, I was like.. why not buy from oil perfumery again? Since they all smell exactly like the original anyway... this time I decided to try Jo Malone. The Joe Malone is one of the best perfume brand ever, so I decided to try one of the florals. I’m not really into flora sense, however I learned that, “Peony and Blush suede” is one of the popular scents of this line so I decided to go for it..and it smells ammaaaaaziiiiiing. A little powdery, and sweet...which I love. This one has a little sweetness into the floral notes..I it’s perfect for weddings.
- IFIuliya F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow is the longevity? Long LastingHow is the sillage? ModerateRated 5 out of 5 stars5 hours agoBetter than original!
Excellent quality. I had an original fragrance but it didn’t last nearly as long as this one. It’s smells identical for fraction of the cost. I am hooked.
- MTMaria T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars7 months agoNot bad!
Not bad, a bit too floral
- ZzainaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoBetter longevity than the original
Initially, the red apple note is much stronger than the original, making for a sharper scent. But the peony becomes more prominent in the dry down, and the sharpness mellows out. I'd say this is a ~95% match to the original, which I'm happy with. Especially because the longevity is much better.
- GMgracie m.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat
I don't have the real perfume so I can’t speak on wether its a good dupe or not but this smells amazing. So clean and classy