Our impression of Jo Malone London - Wood Sage & Sea Salt
Our 10 ml glass bottle has a stainless steel roller ball for your smoothest application. It's the perfect size for your gym bag, purse, car, or wherever you need to freshen up!
With a 10 ml bottle, you will be able to apply it daily and be surprised how long it lasts you.
Top Note: Ambrette seed
Heart Note: Sea salt
Base Note: Sage
Clean, Vegan & Cruelty Free
Paraben Free & No Phthalate
- JCJackie C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow is the longevity? Moderate, Long LastingHow is the sillage? Moderate, WeakRated 5 out of 5 stars1 hour agoI love it
I’ve never smelled the original just went on reviews and they were right. It’s woody and spicy, slightly sweet but light and not at all heavy. I would add it’s a clean scent. Very pleased with my purchase
- JDJeanny D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow is the longevity? Long LastingHow is the sillage? Moderate, HeavyRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agocrowd pleaser - irresistible
wood sage & sea salt is a wonderful unisex scent. it lingers for a few hours and guarantee someone will get a wiff and compliment it. i bought it to layer with my existing jo malone - jasmine sambac & merigold cologne intense to create warmer scent but the oil overpowers the original cologne .. it would be great if oilperfumery had impression of the jo malone - jasmine. otherwise as a stand alone scent - wood sage & sea salt is a definite crowd pleaser.
- JCJacqueline C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 months agoJust enough intrigue
I wasn't sure what to expect with this, but it wasn't disappointing. I'm enjoying it.
- RRoseVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars3 months agoOne of the best from op
- CCTVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoSmells identical to original
This smells exactly like the Jo Malone original, but lasts longer and is 1/10 of the price. I love this - it is warm, comforting, unique, sophisticated and work appropriate. I can’t stop smelling myself when I have it on. I am tempted to stock up with a whole bunch of these lovely rollerballs, in case there is a zombie apocalypse or other society-ending cataclysm in the future. I don’t want to live without this scent. If and when the zombies come for me in a dystopian future world, at least I will smell like I am on a fancy relaxing beach vacation...