Our Impression of Kilian - Princess
Our 10 ml glass bottle has a stainless steel roller ball for your smoothest application. It's the perfect size for your gym bag, purse, car, or wherever you need to freshen up!
With a 10 ml bottle, you will be able to apply it daily and be surprised how long it lasts you.
Top Note: Lemon
Heart Notes: Green Tea, Ginger, Peach, Hedione, Jasmine and Apple
Base Notes: Marshmallow, Vanilla and Benzoin
Clean, Vegan & Cruelty Free
Paraben Free & No Phthalate
- ADApril D.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoJust like the original
This is the scent that first brought me to OP. I had a travel spray of the original and there was a period of time when it was discontinued and difficult to find. Being Canadian, shipping for most dupe sites is prohibitively expensive, so I was thrilled to find it on Oil Perfumery. Smells just like the original and lasts all evening!
- BABusra A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agokillan dupe !!
I love the scent it smells very very similar to the original I’d say. In terms of longevity I’ve found it lasts longer if I have moisturized and then use the oil. I think it may last a little bit longer than the original but the originals longevity in my opinion was very poor. I wish that this had a longer staying power, but I’m still pretty pleased ! I’m not sure if it creates a trail, but if someone is standing close to you they can smell it
- JJenVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoMarshmallow-y Delight!
I’ve never tried the OG but I love this dupe! It starts out with a citrus and then a light, sweet floral. My nose doesn’t detect a tea note but it could just be me. The dry down is where the marshmallow note really comes through. The only Kilian I like so far.
- DYDemetrius Y.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars10 months agoLasts longer than the fragrance
I really enjoy this and it pairs very nice with a lot of my fragrances. And it lasts longer than the actual perfume. Which disappeared while I was in the store.
- SRStella R.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months ago10/10
It smells 99% like the real deal. Love love love this! Longevity is poor on me but I’m finding ALL perfumes are for some reason.