Our Impression of Maison Margiela - Replica Across Sands
Our 10 ml glass bottle has a stainless steel roller ball for your smoothest application. It's the perfect size for your gym bag, purse, car, or wherever you need to freshen up!
With a 10 ml bottle, you will be able to apply it daily and be surprised how long it lasts you.
Dates, Cinnamon, Licorice, Osmanthus, Davana, Oud, Patchouli, Incense
Clean, Vegan & Cruelty Free
Paraben Free & No Phthalate
- MMeghanVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoLovely!
Bought for use in combination with the MMM Across Sands EDP as a scent refresher and travel oil. Compared side by side on my skin with the EDP, the differences are barely there and this will be perfect for my intended use. I'm impressed. The lasting power and projection are excellent. Well done!
- SSullyI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoIf I could buy a gallon of this. I would
This is my absolute all time favorite fragrance. I’ve searched through mountains and hoops trying to find another bottle of the original (I was lucky enough to snag one), but nothing sadly, and no other oil perfume company has it. What an absolute delight it is to say this is a 100% IDENTICAL dupe. It smells absolutely divine, and I can’t help but reach my arm up just to keep smelling it again. The projection isn’t as strong as I’d like it to be but it is fairly pronounced, and it lasts a fair bit longer than the original does. I hope this never gets taken off the website or never gets stopped being made. God bless
- CBCathy B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat perfume!
I love how this perfume lasts, and I also love the cost. I can't tell the difference between this and the perfume it is mimicking.
- TTTony t.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 years agoAcross sands
It's really good unique smell not something everyone's going to gravitate and like all the time
- GMGiuseppe Mattace R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoPerfect name
I never tried the original but the name of this fragrance really resembles the feeling you get during a "beach walk"