Our Impression of Tom Ford - Grey Vetiver
Our 10 ml glass bottle has a stainless steel roller ball for your smoothest application. It's the perfect size for your gym bag, purse, car, or wherever you need to freshen up!
With a 10 ml bottle, you will be able to apply it daily and be surprised how long it lasts you.
Top Notes: Grapefruit, Orange Blossom and Sage
Heart Notes: Nutmeg, Orris Root and Pimento
Base Notes: Vetiver, Woodsy Notes, Oakmoss and Amber
Clean, Vegan & Cruelty Free
Paraben Free & No Phthalate
- AAlexVerified BuyerI recommend this productHow is the longevity? ModerateHow is the sillage? ModerateRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoGrey Vetiver
A very politically correct fresh perfume.
I’m not familiar with the original, but I liked the oil.
Fans of the original should definitely try it.
- SScottI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months ago5 Stars
Pretty close to genuine scent
- RRobVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoA grown up scent
Buy it, wear it, smell great.
Always go easy, you become nose blind after a while.
I think this works well with a suit or jeans and a sweater. Soapy clean plus...something else.
I love it!
- EOEleanor O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars6 months agoGreat Clone
I’m really happy with my purchase. A friend wears the original (which I can’t afford) and have been on the hunt for a good replica. I love the roller applicator and I’m finding the scent is relatively long lasting. I’ve since bought two more Tom Ford scents plus two Viktor & Rolfe.
- CBChris B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat dupe
I bought this blind but when I got it I put some on and then went to Sephora to compare with the original. It smells identical! I was so surprised. The scent itself isn't really my style but it is a great scent and better dupe