Our impression of Tom Ford - Jasmin Rouge
Our 10 ml glass bottle has a stainless steel roller ball for your smoothest application. It's the perfect size for your gym bag, purse, car, or wherever you need to freshen up!
With a 10 ml bottle, you will be able to apply it daily and be surprised how long it lasts you.
Top Notes: Cinnamon, Ginger, Bergamot, Cardamom, Pepper and Mandarin Orange
Heart Notes: Jasmine, Ylang-Ylang, Neroli, Broom and Clary Sage
Base Notes: Amber, Woodsy Notes, Vanille, Leather and French labdanum
Clean, Vegan & Cruelty Free
Paraben Free & No Phthalate
- CBChris B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoNice
Smells very similar to the original.
- AGAdam G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 years agoFloral/waxy concoction
As with most of this company’s oils, the power and longevity are good. I have never smelled the original, but to me, this is rosy, floral and waxy, reminiscent of Aramis 900 (just the rose-waxy vibe). I bought to use as an ingredient in blends.
- MMichelleVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoJasmine green tea goddess!
I love jasmine / gardenia and tea fragrances, if you like those florals this will not disappoint. I would save this as a nighttime fragrance because the Jasmine pronounced and “in your face” that it might become more of an irritation to other people if you’re going to wear it in the office or a daytime scent.
This is definitely a sexy, sensual, exuberant fragrance that I can also see a confident man wearing…
- ASAngelina Sisi X.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoLove this
I can’t wear alcohol based perfumes so I am SO GLAD they had this scent! Just like the Tom Ford original, though in oil form of course. Very long lasting for an oil perfume. Highly recommendz
- LBLilia B.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoPhenomenal!
Absolutely beautiful impression of Jasmin Rouge by Tom Ford. I compared them side-by-side and cannot tell the difference. This oil is a bit more potent than the original fragrance and lasts much longer. I HIGHLY recommend layering the two for projection and sillage. If you are comparing it to the original, one thing to note: wait a good 5 to 10 minutes for it to settle into the skin and as the fragrance develops you will be AMAZED! :)