Our Impression of Byredo - Gypsy Water.
Our 10 ml glass bottle has a stainless steel roller ball for your smoothest application. It's the perfect size for your gym bag, purse, car, or wherever you need to freshen up!
With a 10 ml bottle, you will be able to apply it daily and be surprised how long it lasts you.
Top Notes: Juniper, Lemon, Bergamot and Pepper
Heart Notes: Pine needles, Incense and Orris Root
Base Notes: Sandalwood, Vanilla and Amber
Clean, Vegan & Cruelty Free
Paraben Free & No Phthalate
- SDSusan D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow is the longevity? Very Long LastingHow is the sillage? ModerateRated 5 out of 5 stars8 hours agoAmazing
I loooove this scent. It kind of reminds me of Atelier Cologne's Vanilla Insensee (but with way less vanilla). I like to layer the two, and then it smells like the coziest chai latte. Diptyque's Eau Duelle would pair very nicely with this too!
- EHEmily H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoGreat!
Smells good but not my usually scent.
- ATAnastasia T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoRecommend
Very like Le Labo Bergamote 22 (a fave) but with a smoky incense added
The scent changed on me throughout the day in a pleasant way
It has fresh air and campfire vibes and a little goes a long way.
- KKathyVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoSmells do good!
This smells quite similar to a perfume I like called Collette by Tocca and also I have been wanting to try some Byredo perfumes. The Longevity and projection are very good. The products arrived in a timely manner and were packaged extremely well. I will continue to be a loyal customer of Oil Perfumery!
- JBJaime B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoGypsy Water
Amazing! Many ask
For the name of this fragrance