Our Impression of Byredo - Gypsy Water.
Our 10 ml glass bottle has a stainless steel roller ball for your smoothest application. It's the perfect size for your gym bag, purse, car, or wherever you need to freshen up!
With a 10 ml bottle, you will be able to apply it daily and be surprised how long it lasts you.
Top Notes: Juniper, Lemon, Bergamot and Pepper
Heart Notes: Pine needles, Incense and Orris Root
Base Notes: Sandalwood, Vanilla and Amber
Clean, Vegan & Cruelty Free
Paraben Free & No Phthalate
- SDSusan D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productHow is the longevity? Very Long LastingHow is the sillage? ModerateRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoAmazing
I loooove this scent. It kind of reminds me of Atelier Cologne's Vanilla Insensee (but with way less vanilla). I like to layer the two, and then it smells like the coziest chai latte. Diptyque's Eau Duelle would pair very nicely with this too!
- BBethI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars4 months ago2 Stars
I was most excited for this one and sadly a letdown. I thought it would smell of pine. It doesn’t. I thought it would smell citrus fresh. Not on me. Reminds me of ebony wood by Zara. If you like that one this smells so similar. Has a vintage smell warm just not at all what I hoped for. It will sit on dresser sadly unused
- SScottI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars5 months ago4 Stars
- MMaryI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months ago5 Stars
I loove this scent! It’s fresh and clean without smelling like a laundry soap. It also lasts all day long but not overwhelming. Will definitely purchase again.
- EHEmily H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoGreat!
Smells good but not my usually scent.