Our impression of Byredo - Bal d'Afrique.
Our 10 ml glass bottle has a stainless steel roller ball for your smoothest application. It's the perfect size for your gym bag, purse, car, or wherever you need to freshen up!
With a 10 ml bottle, you will be able to apply it daily and be surprised how long it lasts you.
Top Notes: Bergamot, Lemon, Neroli, African marigold, Bucchu
Heart Notes: Violet, Jasmine petals, Cyclamen
Base Notes: Black amber, Musk, Vetiver, Moroccan cedarwood
Clean, Vegan & Cruelty Free
Paraben Free & No Phthalate
- AAlexVerified BuyerI recommend this productHow is the longevity? ModerateHow is the sillage? ModerateRated 5 out of 5 stars2 hours agoBal d'Afrique
Very pleasant, more suitable for women.
- AAnnVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoI'm in love
I bought 16 oil perfume rollers from this site and received them last Wednesday. I should have just bought 16 of this specific one instead. I've been rolling this on myself like a maniac. It's been exactly a week and this is how much is left because of how much I use it. I'M OBSESSED
- ARAnna R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 years agoBal d’Afrique
I’d say this oil is pretty close to the fragrance.. the only difference I noticed is the oil isn’t as citrus as the original perfume. However the oil lasts a lot longer. Good product!
- MAMary A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoBingo
Yes... once again perfect rendition actually BETTER for the " Bal d'afrique "
- OOanaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoAlmost identical with original
I have the original and I wanted to try this as well. It's almost identical, which is great. The only difference I can identify is that the oil has a thicker smell and that is very possible because it is an oil. I would use this when traveling or just to reapply