Our Impression of Tom Ford - Neroli Portofino Forte
Our 10 ml glass bottle has a stainless steel roller ball for your smoothest application. It's the perfect size for your gym bag, purse, car, or wherever you need to freshen up!
With a 10 ml bottle, you will be able to apply it daily and be surprised how long it lasts you.
Top Notes: Bergamot, Mandarin Orange, Lemon, Lavender, Myrtle, Rosemary and Bitter Orange
Heart Notes: African Orange Flower, Jasmine, Neroli and Pitosporum
Base Notes: Amber, Ambrette (Musk Mallow) and Angelica
Clean, Vegan & Cruelty Free
Paraben Free & No Phthalate
- RBRONALD B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 years agoMADE IN HEAVEN
IT WAS JUST AMAZING!
- WKWiktor K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoGorgeous tree floral smell with depth
Smells incredible, and just like the original. Most people love this smell, some find it too floral. Leans feminine but absolutely unisex. This is one of Tom Ford’s classics for a reason.
- CLCarla L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoVery similar to the original
Very pleasant surprise because is similar to the original and lasts a long period of time
- TCTyler C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars6 months agoSo good!
Very reminiscent of a fresh 90’s scent.
- BBeanieVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoSmells like you're on vacation
This is a beautiful, fresh scent that smells like you're on a tropical vacation but without the typical coconut sunscreen note. It's the hot sun on your face, while you sip a mimosa on the beach, cooling with every ocean wave. It's herbaceous, tropical greenery without the floral headiness. Someone mentioned the similarity to 4711, and I agree. This is a PERFECT summer scent. As far as winter and fall wear, I'd say it's not heavy enough to withstand colder temps.